Transport Systems and Logistics of Mining Enterprises
Forms of education: full-time and distant.
Objects of activities:
– Systems of minerals mining;
– Transport and management of mining enterprises.
Places of employment:
– Mining enterprises;
– Underground facilities and industrial vehicles.
Professional duties of specialists – mining, engineering and maintenance of the transport logistic systems of mining enterprises.
Education and qualification level - Bachelor, Master
Qualifications of mining enterprises, specialization – “Transport Systems and Logistics of Mining Enterprises”.
The Content of Specialist’s Basic Education Program for
“Transport Systems and Logistics of Mining Enterprises”
FOR UNIVERSITY AND COLLEGE GRADUATES
A new system of education is aimed at fast-track training of mining engineers for this specialization, considering graduates of higher educational establishments of first and second levels of accreditation.
Terms of education:
Bachelors – 3 years of full-time learning and of distant learning;
Specialist - 1 year of full-time learning, 1.5 years of distant learning.
Master - 1,5 year of full-time learning, of distant learning.
Education conditions – at the expense State budget of funds or contract for legal entities and individuals.
NMU Students, the possibility to:
– be trained as reserve officers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
– get a second diploma in another specialty area;
– learn on individual curriculum;
– get an additional training on law, economics, foreign languages, management, obtaining the relevant certificates.